Tryin' to be cool

January 15, 2014

We feel cold, but we don't mind it, because we will not come to harm. And if we wrapped up against the cold, we wouldn't feel other things, like the bright tingle of the stars, or the music of the Aurora, or best of all the silky feeling of moonlight on our skin. It's worth being cold for that. ~Philip Pullman, Northern Lights

Sorry for being so inactive and lazy these past few days. :( Also, I don't have time to shoot outside, sorry again! This is what I wore today. Since everyone is trying to be cool LOL , I decided to wear something simple. Luckily, my simple and comfy outfit matched the weather, right?! :) 
The lovely and fancy floral print pullover is from PERSUNMALL. It is a two piece suit but I decided not to wear them together. What I love about the top is that every time I wear it, I feel so sweet and bubbly. Maybe because of the floral print itself. As you can see, I paired it with a pair of jeans, why? Because I want to balance my body shape. If you have  a plan to wear a free size top, make sure that the bottom will give you a curve shape. (a simple reminder/tip) 
Visit PERSUNMALL now!!! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.