How to go to Tingloy, Batangas (Masasa Beach)
1. Go to Buendia Bus Terminal.
2. Take a BUS going to BATANGAS.
3. Tell the conductor you are going to BANTAGAS CITY GRAND TERMINAL. The fare is 135 php.
4. From Batangas City Grand Terminal, take a JEEPNEY going to ANILAO PORT. The fare is 35 php.
5. Once you arrived in Anilao Port, take a PUBLIC BOAT going to TINGLOY. The fare is 70 php.
6. Once you arrived in Tingloy, take a tricyle to MASASA BEACH. If you want to exercise a little, you can walk for 10 to mins.
Where to stay?
Lola Sailing Transient House
200 each person, per night
Contact Kuya Japs
Call or SMS 0929-953-6688
You may also check their Facebook page.
(This place is owned by the Dimaala Family and this is where we stayed. Rest assured that the place is clean and the people are kind and accommodating.)
We went there March 2016 to film our travel documentary. I didn't know that the island is separated in Batangas itself so we really need to ride a public boat. I was really scared I even sat beside all the life vests. After an hour of being scared, we finally arrived in the island and went to my group mate’s house. Her family is super accommodating and they even cooked for us. (You have to try their food! It is delicious!)
After eating, we did island hopping. We rode in a small boat without wearing a life vest. Please imagine how scared I was. I cried a lot during the ride because of the strong waves that made my group mates laugh. After that, we went back to the house and took a rest. Then we went to Masasa Beach. We took a tricycle because we didn’t really want to walk.
The view going to the beach was breathtaking. (As seen on 3rd and 4th photo) I really felt the excited when we walked down. As we arrived, we did set-up our tent then proceeded to eat our meryenda. After, we started to explore Masasa Beach. We were lucky because there aren’t a lot of people in the beach so we were able to enjoy our stay there. Around 6pm, we played in the ocean.
Our never-ending jokes and laughs about ourselves that I will always treasure. Our dinner by the beach while we listened to our favorite songs. Thank you, K-Nation for adopting me, Daniel and MJ! We love you.