Hole Exposed Arm Sleeve

November 23, 2013

Happy Saturday guys! This is my last outfit post for this week! :)

Who says you can't be both stylish and comfortable at the same time? I wore my new 2013 Autumn New Korean Casual Hole Exposed Arm Sleeve Sexy Loose Bat Sleeve Pullover Sweater from Dualshine. This pullover is my new fave. :) My friends and I loves this so much because of it's holes!!! Also, it is soft and comfortable to wear because of it's breathable fabric. A must have for every girl who loves wearing sexy clothes! :)
Why not try this Summer Leather Cartoon Squirrels Women Shoulder Diagonal Bags for school?It is also from Dualshine. This bag is too cute for my life. Great with jeans or denim shorts. 
This Golden Chained Spearhead Matte Necklace is from Foymall. The design is very unique and catchy. A personal favorite, this spiked necklace can be used for various events depending on your mood. If you really want to stand out, you must wear this necklace. Visit Foymall now! 
Again, thank you so much to my supportive friends for helping me out. I finally found new sisters who are willing to help me or sacrifice their time just to help me with my outfit posts. You know who you are girls! xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.