1st of January

January 1, 2014

Hello everyone! Hello 2014! Don't forget to thank God for another year of happiness, joy, craziness and life. We should stop thinking and start doing what we really want in our life. Let us welcome the year with a smile, hope and faith to have a better year! We should not forget to pray for our kababayans who were and are still affected of the calamities. Hoping for a good and meaningful 2014! A year full of fun, unforgettable craziness and love from the ones that we love! 


I want to have a simple and classy yet sexy look for NYE2014! So, I decided to wear Frontrowshop's simple tank top with high neck rubber string because I know it will give me the sexy body shape that I want. Also, I paired it with the bodycon skirt Olinonefashion sent me. She sent me 2 skirts and 3 tops, how generous this owner must be. She's also very kind and easy to talk to so no need to worry. She's a legit seller. I'm a legit style blogger lol =))) So glad she sent me the skirt, now I have something to use on our school washdays. You can use the skirt day or night, corporate or not. Great with a pullover or bustiers. :) 
Top, Frontrowshop | Skirt, Olinonefashion | Shoes, Parisian
Thanks Babe for the shoes! I love it but I love you more :-* Can't wait what's for us this 2014! Hoping for an awesome and healthy relationship! I may be the baddest girlfriend, like you said earlier, but I hope you know how much I love and I care for you! :*
And also I just wanna share this Facebook status from one of my schoolmates in college. Thank you Henry for this! Love you x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.