Christmas Wishlist

December 20, 2013

Hello everyone! Christmas is coming, so why not create your own Christmas wishlist and post it on your social networking sites so Santa can see it! :) :p hahaha kidding! So last monday, I received my packages from PersunmallAhaishoppingRosewholesale and Olinonefashion. Outfit posts will be posted next Monday! :) 
Here are my December favorite's from Persunmall.
Retro Floral Print Martin BootsStylish Floral Lace-up Martin Boots

Pure Color V-back Frilly Vest Dress Sweet Daisy Print Long Sleeve Dress
Leather Hidden Platform Pumps BlackThick Sole Cross Flat with Rivets
I love the floral booties so muchhh!!! Ahhh damn please be mine. :( I already posted the Pure Color V-Back Frilly Vest Dress on my last wishlist, but I wanna post it again because the dress is a must have this season! Very classy and comfy at the same time. Also, the Sweet Daisy Print Long Sleeve Dress will give you a vintage and cute look if you'll wear it and pair it with Thick Sole Cross Flat With Rivets. The Leather Hidden Platform Pumps Black is great with a pair of jeans or any kind of dress! 

All from Primadonna! (my favorite shoe store I just love how classy and eye catching, these shoes are. I guess, half of my shoe collection is from Primadonna. I just love their product's uniqueness. I also love their endorsor, of course, the one and only Anne Curtis ah <3


Parisian's new collection is a must have! I bought their Hilton Taupe last week and i'm loving it! :) I am also inlove with my plain white pumps from Parisian as well, very classy indeed. 
  
I don't know why am I into shoes right now.. *sighs* 
I hope you'll create your own Christmas Wishlist xoxo

All photos grabbed from Primadonna and Parisian.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.