Guess who's back

December 15, 2013

Hello there! Sorry for being not so active this month. I will make it up to you as soon as I receive my December Haul from RomweAhaishoppingPersunMall and Rosewholesale. 
My Christmas vacation will start this week so I guess I will have a lot of time to focus on my blog. My packages already arrived last week but I guess the customs are not releasing it yet. :( 
Top c/o Frontrowshop || Skirt bough from Noel Bazaar || Necklace c/o Foymall || Shoes from Primadonna (not seen tho)

This is what I wore today when my friends and I went to Jonea's birthday party. I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, sorry for that... GOOD VIBES STILL. <3 My goal for this outfit post is to look classy and feel comfortable at the same time? Did I achieve it? Haha I think so! 

Big Xams news form Romwe!
UP TO 80% OFF from Dec. 17th-23rd

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.