Persunmall: Fashion Zoo

December 30, 2013

Time flies so fast. 2013 is about to end and all of us is now wishing for a better year. We should thank those people who never left us in our ups and downs. Our family who are striving so hard to give us a better life. My mom once said that, "Hindi pa kasi kayo nakakaranas ng hirap kaya chill lang kayo sa buhay.." I felt so guilty for not studying so hard... so I promised to myself that I will do my very best to be a better person, student, friend and daughter. I will make sure that I will pass all my subjects. :) Participate in school activities and be a better style blogger. 
Animal/pet lover? Well then this post is for you! My favorite online shop (Persunmall), are now offering cat print pullovers, etc. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.