Weekend Style

November 15, 2014

I can't believe term 2 has already started and this week has been a busy and tough one for me. I’ve been so lutang since last night because of the pending school works that I have but that will not stop me from blogging. Today, my sister and I went out to shoot this outfit and to do some errands. What made this day extra special is when we brought our grandparents a pizza and saw them smile.

I was having a hard time editing the pictures on Photoshop so I decided to use the most useful app in my phone, VSCO, preset P5 (my favorite filter next to S3). In the outfit, I am wearing a natural waist black leather shorts that Blackfive sent to me. I love how rad the shorts are and I never knew that different shades of black would good look together. 

Top - Topshop | Natural waist leather shortsBlackfive | Shoes - Vans Canada

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.