Aisle Style for your Wedding

February 8, 2017

It is that time of the year again that couples are planning for their wedding.
They are busy looking for cheap alternatives that will make their wedding unforgettable. My sister, who will be having her wedding this summer, is looking for a wedding dress that will give her the glow and satisfaction but at the same time, the happiness of spending less money for her dress.  While I was browsing the internet, looking for websites that offer cheap wedding dresses, I found one that fits her style and budget as well. It is Aisle Style.

My sister has been looking for something that is sweet and feminine. So when she saw the lace wedding dresses in the website, she fell in love with them. Here are some of her top picks.

High Low Beach Cap Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress


Off Shoulder Short Sleeve Long A-line Lace Beach Wedding Dress

These dresses give the bride a chic look and makes gives shape to the bride. In addition, since my sister is small, she chose the dress that will make her look small. 

I would also like to share some of my favorite picks in their collection for wedding dresses 2017. The dresses below are my top picks because they are very classy. 

Informal Shoulder Straps Backless Tulle Beach Wedding Dress

Since I am a cheerful person, I chose this dress because this is so playful and chic. 

A-line V-neck Sleeveless Ruching Sweep/Brush Train Wedding Dresses

If you are someone who dreams to be a princess in her wedding, this is definitely for you. This is not your usual princess wedding dress because it gives you the sweet look because it is silky.

If you wanna see some more of Aisle Style's collection, check their website and you will fall in love with all of their dresses. :)

Ball Gown Prom Dresses

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.