MARIA MERCEDES

October 10, 2013

"The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in". – Paris Hilton

Crop top + Anomalous Hem Red Skirt + Sneakers + Bullet Necklace = OOTD
Yesterday, I decided to wear something unique because it's my last washday at Adamson University as a regular student. #RamdonThoughts LOL. My friends and I decided to do a photoshoot to have fun and bond as well. I wanna thank them for being awesome and crazy. ( kung wala sila boring ang first semester ko as a college student ) *cries* *tumbling sa kama* Jk. ( may sarili silang blog posts, sorry guys! haha! )
This skirt is from Romwe. It is an online shop from Singapore. Matched my anomalous hem red  skirt ( or simply "High-Low" skirt ) with the crop top that I bought from a local online shop. How's my look? Hehe. 

“…In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different - life isn't about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself - A girl should be two things; who and what she wants” — Coco Chanel
At sino ang nagsabi na mahirap mag jump shot kapag naka skirt?! =)))) May magmamahal pa ba sakin kapag ganyan ako ka-gulo? Yes!!! Ganyan ako kakulit. *Ilabas ang kulit* 
Romwe Anomalous Hem Red Skirt | Efoxcity Bulet Necklace | Stiles Clothing Crop Top
After 3 weeks, I finally had the chance to buy the Candy Style Guide. Candy Style Guide = My life and best friend as a fashion lover. Wherever I go, I always bring this magazine with me. I feel so inspired every time I look at it. My friends told me, "Saulo mo na yan no? Bible mo yan eh. Everyday tinitingnan mo yan, di kaba nagsasawa? Haha!
Thank you also, Eireen Alba for this one. *alam mo na uulitin ko pa ba na PA lang kita? Jk. Hihi* 

 Romwe Anomalous Hem Red Skirt | Efoxcity Bulet Necklace | Stiles Clothing Crop Top
Romwe Anomalous Hem Red Skirt | Efoxcity Bulet Necklace | Stiles Clothing Crop Top
Romwe Anomalous Hem Red Skirt | Efoxcity Bulet Necklace | Stiles Clothing Crop Top
Romwe Anomalous Hem Red Skirt | Efoxcity Bulet Necklace | Stiles Clothing Crop Top
Romwe Anomalous Hem Red Skirt | Efoxcity Bulet Necklace | Stiles Clothing Crop Top

Photo/s by: Jonea Ani, Renzo Bayog and Eireen Alba


Edited by: Rubbie Anne Abad ( that's me! :p )


1 comment

  1. pretty pics and look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/fall-leaves.html

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.