Beach Wedding Dresses 2018

January 23, 2018

The second month of 2018 is coming already, which only means that more couples will be having their dream weddings. February weddings are really in demand because it is the Month of Love, which makes it more exciting. I have been browsing new websites that offers unbeatable designs of wedding dresses online and I have found one that really made me happy. It is the Dresshopau. Their site is Australia base, which is something that is new to me since most shops that I saw are based in Asia or UK.

My dream is to have a beach wedding. It may be a local or a beachin Australia. I want to wear my dream wedding dress as I experience that once in a lifetime event. But anyways, since I am not getting married yet, I want to give some advice on what to wear on your beach wedding.

These three dresses are my favorites out of all their beach weddingdresses online. The first dress is the Princess Tulle, which gives that princess—y vibes without any tiara! The second one is the Ivory Sleeveless, which is perfect if you plan to add a little fun in your outfit – a flower crown and you are good to go! The last one is the Festival Applique, which is more on the lacey side. 
Of course, I could not leave the mothers of the brides so I also searched some good dresses that they will like.
The mother of the bride dresses were designed for your mothers to make them feel beautiful and comfortable as you in your wedding day. Gray and gold look good in mothers because it makes them look younger. The first one is the ladylike Chiffon for mothers who want to go for a simple look. The second one is the sleeves Sheath Tulle Sweep for that perfect champagne look. Lastly is the long Sleeves Floor-length A-line Natural for that natural gray look. 
And of course, here are some cheap bridesmaid dresses! The first one perfect empire zipper which is a traditional design. The second one is the dazzling sleeveless natural dress for girls who love lace and pleated dresses. The last one is the popular sweetheat a-line dress. Which is your choice?

Visit their website to buy your favorite dress!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.