Best Shape Wear for Women

November 24, 2020

I’ve been looking for a good body shaper that will help me to feel good whenever I wear bodycon dresses, little did I know that there’s a brand in the market that focuses on providing good quality shapers not only to normal size women but to plus size women as well. This brand is called Loverbeauty. While I was browsing their website, I fell in love with their brand goal, it is to make everyone feel confident and proud of what they are. 


I’m going to share some of my favorite items below:

They offer a variety of options for the best plus size shapewear. As you can see in the above photo, the design is really simple but it provides the best support that you can find in a shaper, this has adjustable buckles, slip proof, tummy control and they make sure that your butt is comfortable with their shape plump buttocks. I will recommend this to my mother since she wanted something that will provide shape in her body without feeling bad.

Now this is what I want! As I’ve said, I am into bodycon dresses but whenever I wear them, I always notice that my underwear can really be seen as these types of dresses are usually thin, I need this kind of shapewear! I will purchase this so I’ll be able to wear my favorite dresses without having anxiety if other people can see my undies. HAHA! For me, this is the best shapewear for women

My last favorite is this postsurgical body shaper. I like this because they make sure to provide something that will help you recover from your surgery but still not harm your body. This type of shaper has front hook and zip closure so you won’t have a hard time removing them. It also provides open crotch for easy bathroom use. Who wouldn’t want that, right?


Make sure to visit the website and choose your preferred item in their collections. 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FASHION QUENCHER. Design by FCD.